Where did you live when you were a resident of JHQ (or environs)? If you are a registered member and logged in then you can enter your own location marker below.
Instructions on how to add your own marker using the form below (note the form will only appear if you are Registered and Logged In):
1. Enter your name in the “Marker Name” box.
2. You can try to locate the address by entering it in the “Address” box and add “, 41179, Germany” at the end of the address to help Google Maps to find it.
Example: “1 Camarthen Terrace, 41179, Germany”. Then select the address recommended by Google Maps.
3. Enter where you lived again (House/Flat Number & Street Name) and also the years that your lived there eg. 1967-1972 in the“Marker Description” box.
Example: “1 Camarthen Terrace, 1967-1972”
4. If you have found the address using the “Address” box go to 6. otherwise click on the “Add by Click” text so that a box appears around the text.
5. Go back up to the map, locate where you lived on it by scrolling & zooming the map then click your mouse somewhere close to where you lived
(where the ‘hand’ shows and NOT where the ‘hand with a pointed figure’ shows i.e. not inside the outline of a location/building)
6. Please resist the temptation to change the Icon.
7. Click on the “Save Marker” button
Marker Form will be displayed only for logged in users. Log In