Can you help to identify all the locations/buildings as they were when you lived/worked in JHQ? This will help to track the changes in the use of each location/building throughout the life of JHQ. You must be a registered member and logged in to do this using the marker form below.
Instructions on how to add your own marker using the form below (note the form will only appear if you are Registered and Logged In):
1. Enter the name of the location/building in the “Marker Name” box
2. Do NOT enter anything in the “Address” box
3. Enter the your name, the address or number of the building (click on the building on the map), a brief description of the building, what it was used for, by whom it was used (unit/organisation etc.) and when (year(s)) in the “Marker Description” box.
4. Click on the “Add by Click” text so that the text is highlighted
5. Go back up to the map, find the location/building on it by scrolling & zooming the map then click your mouse somewhere close to the location/building (where the ‘hand’ shows and NOT where the ‘hand with a pointed figure’ shows i.e. not inside the outline of a location/building)
6. Please resist the temptation to change the Icon
7. Click on the “Save Marker” button
Marker Form will be displayed only for logged in users. Log In